Welcome! (:
Welcome! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Първия БГ форум само и единствено за Шакира! + board in English

Индексshakira BGТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Premios Juventud Awards

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
moonwalker_girl
Шакиро-манияк
Шакиро-манияк

Female
Брой мнения : 3017
Registration date : 01.06.2007

Premios Juventud Awards Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Premios Juventud Awards   Premios Juventud Awards Icon_minitime16th Юли 2010, 02:26

Шакира ще пее на наградите Premios Juventud, днес.
Прочетете интервюто (в него говори за новия албум, за Waka Waka и Gitana) с нея преди изпълнението ->

Yandel-Cuban: Shaks, theres much who do not know where Waka Waka came from, I heard there is an old song, can you explain?
Shaki: Well Waka Waka means shining and the chorus is a song I heard from Cameroon when I was little and when the opportunity arose joined the song.

Giuliano-Quevedo: I heard you were working on a Spanish album that has to do with Pies Descalzos that I never stop listening?
Shaki: Yes, I'm finalizing my album it's called "Sale El Sol" "The Sun Rises", and has songs that remind me of Dónde Están los Ladrones and has a very romantic, very Latin, and a very danceable and these three currents are very clear on this album. I turned suddenly merengue.

Renata-Lima: Shakira, what inspired you to write Gitana and why you chose to Nadal for the video?
Shaki: Good question. Gypsy inspired my own life, the way I lived, people I've met, places I have visited.

Nicandra-Estevez: It's hard that everyone wants to know about your private life and your relationship with Antonio, "wedding plans, baby?
Shaki: First things first, we start a tour in September, now I really wanted to launch this new album and then go to Latin America. Then the rest will come!

Univision: With all these trips, how do you take care of your self?
Shaki: I love food and I like everything, the only thing I dislike is the anise, the most important is exercise to send a message to the body of activity, it is much easier to metabolize, everything in moderation. I can not give up sugar, chocolate is my addiction.

Източник
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://lovecourtney.hit.bg/cl_fl.html

Premios Juventud Awards
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1